Today I am here with tips on flashing Samsung galaxy y s5360android gingerbread mobile. Firstly to flash your ROM you should know about flashing ROMand learn how to flash your phone. You can flash your android mobile using mobile app which is supported on rooted android mobile and by booting phone to recovery mode that depend on your mobile set. You can use ROM manager to download ROM for your mobile phone but you may not get for your set from that app therefore you need to download ROM for your mobile from official links.
In this post I am sharing ROM for Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 which can be used to flash using Odin, be sure you have installed usb driver of your mobile in PC before flashing. To flash your mobile just download above mention ROM and Odin and follow following step:
· Download and extract ROM file from here
· Download Odin from here
· Keep your mobile in download mode by booting in recovery mode as in figure beside and connect to PC.
· Now open Odin and add extracted file as in figure below.
· Click start button after flashing is completed it will display green pass on top left side.
· Now your mobile is flashed remove usb cable and switch on your mobile phone you will see set up wizard.