If you use windows 10 you might have got lagging problems with your PC software’s which slow down your PC speed. As windows 10 is similar to smartphones OS it can be reset to factory defaults as smartphones. If you are facing problem in windows 10 PC you can reset by following steps below:
· First of all in your windows click on Notification Center option at right bottom.
· And then click on All Settings options there.
· Now scroll down and select “Update and Security” option on the windows settings dialog box.
· Now there select the recover section at the left corner.
· And at the right you will see the option reset this PC there click on Get Started.
· Now a popup will appears and you will have two options keep my files and another to remove everything. If you select the first one then your data will remain in your computer and if you select the second one then all the files and installed programs will get cleared so choose the right one.
· Now on another window you will get warning including the apps that would get removed out after this reset, simply click on reset to proceed.
· Now another page will display the last warning about removal of installed programs there you again have to click on next option.
· Now your windows will start resetting to its initial setting and your PC will then reboot and it will start getting back to default setting.
After completing above steps reboot your windows. After completing all these steps your PC can perform better than previous.
Thanks for visiting my site keep on visiting for more IT Tips, Tricks, News & Learn Online.