We can use the normal signup page at PayPal.com to create an account.
- Sign up for PayPal using Payoneer MasterCard.
- Ensure that your country or region is selected as Nepal
- Choose a Personal account by clicking the Get Started button under it.
- Fill up the form with your accurate details.
- For credit card number, use your Payoneer card. All the details are on the card itself.
- Input the card number.
- Input the expiration date.
- Input the CSC or CVC (three-digit) number present at the back of your card.
Once you input your Payoneer credit card, PayPal will make two small withdrawals from your Payoneer card. So, you must have a small balance on the card. To see the withdrawal, go to your Payoneer.com Account Activity and click on Transaction History. You might have to wait a few days to see it in your transaction history.
Note their amount and input it in PayPal as you see transaction. Once the amount is entered, you will have a verified Nepalese PayPal account. Note that the account is useful only to make purchases. It cannot receive payments. You will only be able to send payments funded by your Payoneer card.
If you ordered your card directly then you will be charged a fee of 1.8% per transaction by Payoneer.