Ads

 

The first thing you do when your phone is wet or in the water is turn off your smartphone if it's on. Do not try to press or turn on any button after closing. Doing so will reduce the risk of short circuit in the phone. If you have an old phone that has the ability to remove the battery, easily remove the battery, memory card and SIM card. If the phone has a non-removable battery, there is a risk of getting a shirt. 

Now dry the phone under a fan or through a hair dryer (blower). Wipe the water on the phone with a cloth or paper napkin.



If your phone does have water damage, shaking, blowing, or vacuuming out as much water as possible before submerging it in silica beads or crystal cat litter or rice can help you. You can go through submerging in rice as it can be available easily. The more days you are able to leave the phone submerged in whatever product you choose, the better chance it has of surviving. Instant oatmeal, and classic oatmeal seem to dry phones out better and faster than rice does you can go through these if possible. Now take the phone out of the rice and turn it on. If the phone is not turned on, charge it. 

If the phone still does not open, go to the nearest mobile phone manufacturing center or related service center.

Post a Comment

 
Top